AMAZON ASSOCIATES DISCLOSURE
Vegan Caramel and Hazelnut Tart (Gluten-Free)
This beautiful cake was finished, literally minutes after I took these pictures ❤️
It has just the right amount of textures, with the flaky almond crust, the chewy caramel taffy, the crunchy hazelnuts, and the creamy chocolate ganache. Every bite is perfection
The crust is based on almond flour so it is completely gluten-free.
An impressive and incredibly delicious desert for any occasion.
Hazelnuts have a great nutrient profile. Although they are high in calories, they are loaded with nutrients and healthy fats .Hazelnuts are a rich source of vitamins and minerals like vitamin E, manganese and copper. They also provide a high content of omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids.
I can write so many good things about dark chocolate, my personal opinion is very clear if you already know me :) I love it.
Now, as objectively as I can, I will write a little bit of important info about this amazing material
- It is one of the best sources of antioxidants on the planet
- 100 grams of Dark chocolate contains 11 grams of fiber
- Dark chocolate is rich in other nutrients, for example ,iron, magnesium, copper, and manganese
- It has been proven that consuming quality dark chocolate is linked to a reduction of heart disease
Whenever I go into the kitchen, whether it is for cooking or baking, I need to have my music with me. I thought it would be nice to share with you the exact song that describes my feeling towards each recipe. That way you can have a similar experience while cooking...
This cake is so sweet and dreamy, that's why the only song that really fits is Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics
Prep time: 10 min.
|Rest time (for the dough): 2 hrs.|
|Baking time: 20 min.||Cooking time: 12 min.|
|Difficulty: medium||Servings: 1X 8 inch pie (12 slices)|
Gluten-free almond crust:
Caramel and hazelnut filling:
Dark Chocolate ganache:
Check out these Passover Recipes:
Have you already tried it?
Go ahead, share your version with me, take a picture and tag @pwildflour
- almond, Best of vegan, Cake, Chocolate, Dinner, Gluten free, Holiday, holiday recipe, Jewish, Passover, pie, plant based, Protein, Seder, Tart, Vanilla, Vegan, Vegan cake, Vegan Desserts, vegan holiday, Vegan recipe, Vegan tart