This is a wonderfully refreshing favorite recipe of mine.
I am not the biggest fan of ice cream, but sometimes the addition of an ice cream scoop to another dessert is just perfect. I personally love my ice cream right next to a hot piece of chocolate cake... Yummy.
Recently I tried it with a buttery vegan croissant and let me tell you - It is amazing!
If I do have to eat ice cream by itself, I would always choose chocolate because that is just my style :)
I can write so many good things about dark chocolate, my personal opinion is very clear if you already know me :) I love it.
Now, as objectively as I can, I will write a little bit of important info about this amazing material
- It is one of the best sources of antioxidants on the planet
- 100 grams of Dark chocolate contains 11 grams of fiber
- Dark chocolate is rich in other nutrients, for example ,iron, magnesium, copper, and manganese
- It has been proven that consuming quality dark chocolate is linked to a reduction of heart disease
So, chocolate is amazing! Just make sure to choose quality dark chocolate and eat it in moderation! Whenever I go into the kitchen, whether it is for cooking or baking, I need to have my music with me. I thought it would be nice to share with you the exact song that describes my feeling towards each recipe. That way you can have a similar experience while cooking...
This recipe is all you need on a hot summer day so it reminds me of Good Vibrations by The Beach Boys.
Prep time: 20 min.
|Cooling time: 3 hrs.|
|Difficulty: simple||Servings: 8 servings|
Optional: Vegan dark chocolate chips/ Chopped almonds/ Vegan sprinkles
* This recipe is intended for people that want to make ice cream, but don't own an Ice cream machine. The steps of alternating mixing and freezing are intended to copy the effect of an ice cream maker which mixes while freezing.
This is the closest way I have to resemble the texture of machine-made ice cream.